Autodesk will be offering a Summer Work Experience program this summer at their Lake Oswego divisional headquarters.
Please fill out this application (updated 03/22/2017) if you would like to be part of the Autodesk team for the summer!
Please find us at the Autodesk Student Lounge at the 2017 Autodesk PNW FIRST District Championship for more details.
Paid Internship Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be turning 16 by June 1st
- Must be entering into Junior or Senior year of high school or Freshman year of college.
- Able to work 30+ hrs/week, June – August
- Must have been a member of a FIRST Steamworks FRC or an FTC team
The application goes into more detail about the requirements, but here are the basics details. Your emailed application must include:
- Completed Application form (following page). Please save this Application form with your name and team number in the filename. Ex. “AndrewSears-Team1571.docx”. You can use .PDF or any Word format.
- Resume (PDF or Word format please)
- A letter of recommendation from a mentor that worked with you on your FIRST FRC or FTC team. We are not accepting letters of recommendation from family.
Do not wait until the last minute to email your application packet!
Completed applications must be received no later than April 16th, 2017 by midnight PST to be considered.