FREE LABVIEW CLASS BEFORE SUMMER
Be the only team on your block who has code ready before next season’s starts!
DO YOU WANT TO:
- WRITE CODE THAT WILL RUN ON YOUR OWN LAPTOP WITHOUT (or with) A ROBOT?
- PRACTICE LABVEW DURING THE SUMMER EVEN IF NO TEAM MEETINGS?
- LEARN AUTONOMOUS LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HAND? Be ready for next season?
- BEGINNERS WELCOME!
WHEN: RESCHEDULED TO MAY 04, 2013 (SEE AGENDA BELOW)
WHERE: MENTOR GRAPHICS CAMPUS, WILSONVILLE; you will receive address and directions when you rsvp. (limited seating, so reply early)
WHO: ANY FRC TEAM member OR mentor, rookie or veteran.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
YOUR LAPTOP OR TEAM NETBOOK (SORRY NO Mac s)
(Labview cd if you need help with installation)
RSVP to Jimc2550@gmail.com
8:00 – 9:30 AM LabView basic mechanics, best for beginners to show up early.
INSTALL LABVIEW (FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP)
Bring the LabVIEW CD that team received at kickoff.
10:00 – 12:30
FRC robot design using simulator will include:
- Servo control for camera scan (nested loops, shift registers)
- Drive control for tank and arcade
- ARM control manual and automatic
- How to switch controls from teleop to autonomous
1:00 – 3:30
Autonomous Design and code debug:
- State machine design methodology
- State chart development
- LabVIEW formula for perfect AUTONOMOUS every time
How to tune autonomous code