FIRST Oregon invites your students to attend the Autodesk Oregon Team Social event following Friday’s matches and award ceremony. A great time for all and a chance to get to know other teams!
- Where is the social located? At the OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) following competition from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m.
- Will there be adult supervision? The OMSI social is NOT a lock in event, so FIRST teams are responsible for their students. Attendees can come and go as your team’s schedule allows.
- What are the dates and times? 6:30- 10:00 pm on Friday March 8. We will likely end Friday award ceremonies at 6:30 p.m.
- What is the ticket cost? $22 per person. Tickets can be purchased individually or in groups by using a credit card via PayPal. Note purchasers MUST put in a team number as we will be handing out wristbands by team. ALL FIRST social attendees must have a wristband to gain entrance and for the dinner.
- Is dinner provided? Yes. A spaghetti dinner will be served from 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- Who can come? Any FIRST Team involved in the Autodesk Oregon Regional including mentors, coaches, parents and siblings.
- What will there be to do? Exclusive access to the museum including the Mythbusters Explosive Exhibit. Note OMNI MAX and the planetarium shows are open to the public that evening and there is an extra charge for FIRST attendees.
Please register using the button below. Ticket sales close on February 26th.