FIRST Oregon invites your students to attend the Autodesk Oregon Team Social event following Friday’s matches and award ceremony. A dinner will be served along with karaoke and inflatable games like bungee run, obstacles courses and rockem sockem matches. A great time for all and a chance to get to know other teams!
The event runs 2 hours after closing ceremonies and we will have adult chaperons for the event.
- Where is the social located? At the Memorial Coliseum following competition
- Will there be adult supervision? Yes. All teams in attendance are required to provide two (preferably not the coaches or mentors) volunteer chaperones.
- What are the dates and times? 6:30-8:30pm on Friday March 9
- What is the ticket cost? $18 if purchased before March 2 or $20 if purchased at the regional
- Is dinner provided? Yes. A taco bar and beverages will be served.
- Who can come? Any FIRST Team involved in the Autodesk Oregon Regional.
- What will there be to do? Various games, karaoke, and party activities.
- Can kids come and go? No, the event is a “lock down” – students will not be allowed to leave until the event is over. This is to have a secure place for the students to relax and a couple hour break for the coaches. (Coaches can thank us later!)
Please register at the link below. Ticket sales close on March 3th.