Autodesk will be offering a Summer Work Experience program this summer at their Lake Oswego divisional headquarters.
Please fill out this application (updated 03/29/2016) if you would like to be part of the Autodesk team for the summer!
Please find us at the Autodesk Student Lounge at the 2016 Autodesk PNW Championship for more details.
Paid Internship Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be turning 16 by June 1st
- Must be entering into Junior or Senior year of high school or Freshman year of college.
- Able to work 30+ hrs/week, June – August
- Must have been a member of a FIRST Stronghold FRC team
Your emailed application must include:
- Completed Application form (following page). Please save this Application form with your name and team number in the filename. Ex. “AndrewSears-Team1571.doc”. You can use .PDF or any Word format.
- Resume (PDF or Word format please)
- A letter of recommendation from a mentor that worked with you on your FIRST FRC team. We are not accepting letters of recommendation from family.
Completed applications must be emailed no later than April 24th, 2016 by midnight PST, to be considered.