Hey FRC teams!
Autodesk is excited to see each of your teams at the regional in just a few weeks!
This year, we have a few new things planned, which we hope will help you create great memories, and help you get to know other teams. But we need some help from you!
Interested in LIMITED EDITION COLLECTIBLE SWAG?
Please send the following information to BuiltByDesignHelp@autodesk.com so we can create a special surprise for your team!
- Team number
- Robot name
- Team name
- Size (Height x Length x Width in inches)
- Weight (pounds)
- Projectile (maximum distance in feet)
- Drivetrain (short description – 10 words or less)
- Team website URL
- Number of students on your team
- Number of mentors on your team
- One picture of your robot, either a photo or CAD model – whatever shows off your robot best. See the attachment for an example of the angle we’re looking for.
- Whether picture or CAD screen shot, capture your robot in a standard isometric view against a white work plane (or solid color background).
- Photograph of finished robot: JPEG, full resolution, taken in an isometric view angle, with a solid color background – OR –
- CAD model screen shot setup in Fusion:
- Display Settings: 1600×900 resolution or higher preferred.
- Visual style: Realistic
- Environment: Photo Booth
- Effects: Environment Dome: Off
- Ground Plane : on
- Ground shadow: off
- Ground Reflection: off
- Object Shadow: on
- Ambient Occlusion: on
- Anti-Aliasing: on
- Camera: Perspective with Ortho face
All info due by February 19th to BuiltByDesignHelp@autodesk.com in order for us to work our magic in time for the Autodesk Oregon Regional! Don’t be late!