Created by the 2012 Autodesk FIRST interns, this new website will provide quick tutorials on design techniques and a new CAD workflow using Autodesk Inventor and Fusion. The website will appeal to inexperienced users and veterans alike.
Coming This Fall:
- 15 short tutorials covering the entire design process: brainstorming, digital prototyping with Fusion, and detailed CAD using Inventor
- Share, download, and review designs for prizes
- Easily download Autodesk Inventor and Fusion
- Accelerate your design with the new 2012 FRC CAD Library
- Ask and answer design and CAD questions
Watch the trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDJTCxUe8CA&.
Check out http://bxd.autodesk.com for more information and to receive notifications when the full site launches this fall.
Also follow Built By Design on: