There are some important dates in December for teams to remember:
- Dec 1st – Initial, 2nd and Unrestricted Regional Event registration, 1st and 2nd Qualifying Event registration, and Championship Registration closes. There are over 2260 registered FRC teams and spaces at some events is getting tight.
- Dec 2nd – Initial Regional and 1st and 2nd Qualifying Event registration payment due.
- Dec 2nd – Kickoff Registration closes. (Manchester workshop registration remains open until 12/16.) Kickoffs are filling up. Register soon. This is how you get your Kit of Parts
- Dec 2nd – Request for Bag & Tag Exemption due. (Remember, Bag & Tag means you transport your robot to the event yourself.) Details can be found in the Robot Transportation section of the 2012 Administrative Manual
- Dec 8th – Safety Animation submission due. Contest Announcement is located on the Safety Page
Teams should be working on the following awards:
- Chairman’s Award
- Woodie Flowers Award
- FIRST Dean’s List Award
- Website Award
- Entrepreneurship Award sponsored by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
See you at kickoff!